|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Unit|
|I deal in||New Only|
|Print Head||Epson DX5,Piezo Electric Tech.|
* Minimization of joint problems since the whole screen is exposed at one instance.
* The quality of designs exposed are far superior to the film based exposing.
* Reduction in step for screen preparation means faster output.
* Cost reduction up to 30% is possible due to the minimization of screen rejection.
* Faster preparation of repeat designs as no time is needed to locate the achieve films.
* Minimization or elimination of registration issues.
The SMRPRS-72 offers the latest Epson DX5 Micro Piezo print head technology. The double row of print head with 1440 nozzles print screen in black ink of 1440 dpi, and engraver using black ink, the SMRPRS-72 Series is capable of printing in ultra-fine variable dots from 1 picoliter to 21 picoliter, making this flatbed one of the highest inkjet engraver on the market today.
How to Work
This technology use Piezo crystal. A Crystal is located at the black of the ink reservoir of each nozzle. This Crystal receives a tiny electric charge that causes it to vibrate. When it vibrate out, it pulls some ink into the reservoir to replace the ink sprayed out.
- Item Code: SMRPiezo-Rotary
- Delivery Time: 15 to 20 days